Monday, April 30, 2012

A whole new world!

You know what I love most?

Weekends with our favorite friends!

PLAYING with my babies, taking pictures, gossiping with Kelci, and watching my man work.

And most importantly, not doing a darn thing!

The minute we see a blue sky and it's warm enough to be outside in a hoodie, we deem it officially "BBQ season". I love BBQ season.

BBQ season = Boys cooks dinner.



This spring has been a complete 180 of last year. Last year, I tried taking Tristan to the park a few times and he either didn't like the grass or he stood there wondering what I expected him to do. We were a pathetic duo. I was too pregnant to care that me and my first born were practically translucent from lack of sun, and Tristan was too young to care about anything other than Barney and my household cleaning products.



This year, WW3 breaks out when it's time to come inside. Tristan now loves to be outside, doing anything. Standing on the doorstep, hanging out in the garage, playing in his new sandbox on the deck, chasing the dogs in the grass, playing in the Green's driveway, riding in their Jeep, eating lollipops. To little T Man, outside = where all the fun is. It's like he's discovered, there's this whole new world out there...

Hunter was such a nice friend to let Tristan ride in the Jeep!




Today, the UPS guy rang the doorbell, and I attempted to quickly grab my package and shut the door before Tristan noticed. As soon as the door shut Tristan yelled, "Noooooo Nooooooooooo" and threw himself at my feet. Oy. Being a toddler is so hard.

Last weekend, the big boys (Eric and Justin) had a project to work on, so Tristan was in heaven playing in the Green's yard with Carson and Hunter, and pretending to help Kelci weed. I think he was assisting her with "dirt spreading".







Ryan, of course being the perfect baby that he is, loved the grass. He didn't even cry when the grass tickled his legs. I was able to have a mini photoshoot with my angelic child, but he was quite distracted by what the older boys were doing, so I did the best I could :)


Tristan picked me a beautiful Tulip from Kelci's garden :)


I love that we live under 10 minutes from our bestest friends now!
It's going to be a great summer :)



No comments:

Post a Comment