Monday, April 16, 2012

Mickey Mouse Invites!


We love Toodles around here. 
Eric and I are constantly walking around humming the tune of the Hot Dog Dance, and saying "Oh Toooooodles" a little too much. It's addicting, I swear.
We can sing the Mousekatool (?) songs without a blink of an eye, and we know that Pete is always behind any mischief that goes on.

What could be more appropriate for a Mickey lovin' boy/family than a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed Birthday party? 

I decided this theme long ago, so I've had plenty of time to carouse the internet for ideas and cute crafts to save some money on decor and still make it a fun time. I love to throw a party, but my favorite part is the decorating, and making the cute little details. Since we made Tristan's Cookie Monster invites last year, we thought we'd keep up with the tradition.


I got my idea from here and the tutorial here.
They were so easy and so fun to make! For those that remember last years invites, you also probably recieved a one eyed or even a blind cookie monster. We had a terrible time trying to get the eyes to stick on. This year, I learned that glue dots are the key. I hope everyone's buttons stayed on! 






No comments:

Post a Comment