Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tristan's 3rd Birthday Party

Alright Party People.
I present to you:
Tristan's 3rd Birthday Party!

A little bummed that the great weather from Friday didn't last, but it turned out okay anyways. Thankfully we have a covered deck and just rearranged some of the outdoor activies onto the deck so the kids wouldn't get wet.
I don't think they would've cared either way. This is what I love about kids; they don't care if it's wet and rainy or hot and sunny or cold and cloudy...they just wanna play.

I don't know why I was surprised that none of the kids cared that the trampoline was wet, either. We had little wet Pirate bums running around everywhere with their swords and eye patches and bandanas. 
I loved that everybody got into it and wore the bandana's :)
You guys are all great sports!


Tristan & his Godmother; kinda makes my heart swell. He loved this map decor and was telling her all about it. 
























Life is always hard when you stumble upon a great present...and have to keep opening the rest. LOL. Lucky for him, he got 2 awesome Pirate Ships so we he got to open another one at the end! haha.







^^ Fave pic from the whole party. 
These 3 cousins were cracking me up during their sword fight. 
"ARGHHH" "I GOT A SWORD!" "I'M A PIRATE!"
So excited to watch these boys grow up together.




Lots of these pictures turned out blurry because there was pure madness going on once they received their Pirate Loot-- they each got an inflatable sword, a pirate patch, coloring page & crayons, and pirate tattoos... Safe to say they all enjoyed their inflatable swords.








And if you missed it, you can check out all the party decor and food, etc on yesterday's post: Jake & the Neverland Pirate Party

No comments:

Post a Comment