Wednesday, April 4, 2012

♥ Instagram ♥

About a year or so, I started getting Instagram envy. Due to account changes, I went from being on my mom's plan on Verizon...eagerly awaiting the Iphone for Verizon to getting our own plan. We got stuck with Tmobile because Eric was already on Tmobile and in order to not get the cancellation fee, I had to be added and then we broke away and created our own account. Oy. Do I ever hate Tmobile. Okay, I don't hate them, but I miss Verizon. And I'm really bitter I missed out on the IPhone. Once I got the MyTouch, I realized the only thing I needed from the IPhone was INSTAGRAM. I couldn't understand why they wouldn't make an App for Android! So I checked every now and then for similar apps, and kept going back to Instagram's website when finally. Finally, finally, finally. They had a "Coming Soon to Android!" sign on their site, with a little tiny box underneath where you could be notified by email when this happened. I jumped on that bad boy in a heartbeat but tried not to get too excited, realizing this could be a ways out. This was last week.

Yesterday morning, I'm hopping on my eliptical when my phone vibrates (I only get service in the Cardio section so this was even more exciting). Email. Check email... and there it was. The most glorious email I have ever recieved. I clicked on the download button before I even got to :30 on my time on the eliptical. Unfortunately, I had to exercise longer than I planned because I only got service in that spot and it took FOREVER to download. Yes, the whole 25 minutes on the Eliptical, and I was only at 58%! Eric was getting impatient and we were kind of in a hurry due to story time being at 11:10 and it was already 10:25.

Finally, my time came, and Instagram was fully downloaded. My life was finally complete. I had a husband, two beautiful little boys, two obnoxious but cute dogs, a nice home and neighborhood, and Instagram. What more could I want in life? Nothing, I tell you. Nothing.

My first 24 hours on Instagram: 




















No comments:

Post a Comment