Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The bestest friend ever!

I have the bestest friend ever!




Yesterday, I started my first day of working in the Kids Klub at the gym.


and today, I recieved a beautiful bouquet of flowers!


I was told they were delivered yesterday (which was my 1st day) but I worked in the morning but the flowers didn't make it till the afternoon so I just got them today!

Kristen is so thoughtful and creative! I would never have thought to send a friend flowers on their first day of work. Kristen does all sorts of creative, thoughtful things... in high school, she used to write me silly letters when we'd have a fight, or she'd make me a silly birthday shirt and enforce the wearing of it on said birthday... she once brought over an entire bag of groceries and a few premade meals for me and Eric when we had no jobs, she sent me flowers on a particularly rough point in my pregnancy with Tristan, she bakes me cuppies and yummy treats all the time, made me a sweet baby book after T was born, spoils my children (and me and the Hubs!)... and this is just touching lightly on the subject. The list could go on and on and on!

I must take notes from my little Pisten on how to be a better friend!

 So glad she is my friend...and no, I will not share :) 



PS. 
I think Kristen has sent me more flowers than Eric!! (cough...cough...)



2 comments:

  1. Omg. A post about me! I am so honored! Makes me want to cry! But I think its pretty evident that I am just bribing you to keep your friendship.

    ReplyDelete