Friday, April 13, 2012

A little mid-day project

A little spring cleanin' today!
It feels so good when the sun is shining and the motivation is rolling.
It's true what they say about us Seattlites. 
When the sun comes out, we know why we live here;
it makes all the gray days worth the while.

Here's to hoping it's finally spring!



I have wanted a clean, organized garage for as long as I can remember. 





And now I finally have it. 

On to the next item on my want list... a backyard to use and enjoy!
In preparation for Tristan's birthday and my mothers arrival next weekend, we decided to clean off the picnic table and the deck. 

BEFORE


I know. I look sooo good without makeup. Eat your heart out!
bahaha. ok, but seriously...check out the Hubs' gray hairs.
He's going to cry when he sees this pic.
I think it's sexy!

finished project!
 i love the rustic look,
although we'll probably paint it
when we can guarantee a couple of nice days in a row.

It's amazing what a bottle of 409 can do. I feel like that guy on My Big Fat Greek Wedding that uses Windex on everything. I use 409 on everything.

On another note entirely, I've decided to end my week of blogging with a summary of my happenin's via Instagram photos. I don't have the desire, nor the time to blog on the weekends so I thought it'd be a fun way to leave my friends and family with something fun for the weekend. Will post that late this evening, so look for it this weekend! Hope you all have a beautiful SPRING weekend! 

Cross your fingers for the PNW.

No comments:

Post a Comment