Wednesday, May 30, 2012

UP

Well it's safe to say that today was NOT my day. My alarm is set for 3:55 AM (GROSS, I know). Ryan woke up at 3am and I hardly fell back asleep when the alarm went off. Before I could feel too bad for myself, I realized that Eric still wasn't home from work. Oy. 

Needless to say, Daddy was tired and so was I. 
The rest of the morning didn't pan out well either. 
Sometimes the only cure to a stressful day is to cave and watch "Up" with your boys ;)

From there, we gained perspective and things started looking up for us. (pun intended) 


Somebody made a friend in the mirror....

and that same somebody learned a few things this week. Among those things is his new favorite thing: JUMPING. He looks soooo funny doing it but it is great and he loves it...so yes, we jumped a lot today.

And how could I forget our HUGE milestone that my baby boy reached this week.
This little crowd pleaser is now crawling...EVERYWHERE.


So proud of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment