Monday, May 21, 2012

15 minutes




Haven't read this yet but I've read a lot about it and I've finally decided that I need to know what's inside this book. Has anyone already read it? It's about a woman who lives in VA and has two boys and a corporate career and still takes her kids out every day, despite the weather. 

You can order your own copy here.

I don't think I really need to explain why I want to read this...but just in case...

We are stuck at home all afternoon and I have noticed a huge difference in both of my children's behaviors when we do nothing but lay around all day. They get bored of their toys easily, Ryan rolls around aimlessly half-whining/half-pteradactyl screeching and Tristan eats half a box of crackers probably out of pure boredom and anything and everything can set of a string of tantrums. The thought of having two toddlers stuck inside the house terrifies me. I can only imagine when they start talking. So we're going to instill imaginations and adventure at a young age in hopes that we can minimize the foreseen tantrums. 

So here's to hoping these ideas will spark some change for the future :)







Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment