Saturday, May 26, 2012

Life lately...

Sorry I've been slacking this week. It's been a lot to take on new parenting endeavours and work and try to spend time with my family.

We try this every now and then, and then we fall back into the guilt-ridden routine of TV watching...but for now we're limiting TV/Movies again. We try to limit it to one video per day, whether that's a Movie or a Mickey Mouse DVD or whatever...

It sounds easy, but it's quite a challenge when you have any type of household chore or want to blog or whatever. Plus, I've cut back on "My" time because I'm trying to get more sleep. I start working at the front desk next week, and my shift is...... 5 am. Yes, 5 am. My kids don't even wake up at 5am! But oh well. It means more family time, so I'm gonna give it a try. This means I have to be in bed by 10pm though, and this is no easy feat. I typically crawl into bed at 1230am..ish.

Anyway, here's some photo's to make up for my lack of blogging!

Best Friends :)

Ryan's 1st Mohawk!

Tristan watching Motocross videos on YouTube-- he loves them!
He goes "rrrrr...rrrrr" while he watches (as in Vroom Vroom-- he does this when he plays with this vehicles,lol)
Had a fabulous date with my friend Laura- U-Top It and the Vow. Perfect girls night!

Fresh outta the bath. 

Just eatin' Cheerio's with my boy :)

Passed out. Rough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment