Monday, May 28, 2012

BBQ after BBQ after BBQ!

An ENTIRE weekend full of BBQ's, family, friends... minus having to work, I'd say we had a pretty darn good Memorial Day weekend! Saturday we spent the day out in Tacoma with Eric's family to celebrate the long weekend and Aunt Jendy's 40th.










Sunday, we were invited to a neighborhood BBQ in our new friends from the ward's neighborhood. They have the cutest little neighborhood and everyone is so friendly, we had such a good time. I'm pretty sure our kids did too. There was every type of toy that Tristan loves there... lots of power wheels, a swing, a slide, BUBBLES, and lots of new little friends.













This is the epic fit he threw when it was time to leave.

And of course, my camera was dead by the time we reached BBQ #3 at my Dad's with my sister and her family so I didn't get any pics but hopefully someone will send me some ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome weekend! I had so much every single day!

    ReplyDelete