Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bloggy blog. mushy stuff.

Oh blog,

I miss you.

I miss spending my mornings with you, sipping my coffee over the course of several hours while I blogstalk every morning. I miss sleep too, but I miss you more.

We're going to have to figure out a new meeting time. Maybe naptime? Does that work for you, dear little blog? I hope so, because I have a strict 10pm bed time now and I also have to spend some time with Hulu, and Facebook. I am sure we can make something work, it will just take a lot of dedication and no naps, but we can do it.

I hope you miss me too.


Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So after I published this, I realized it did not say who it was from, and it looked rude, so sorry....not that I called u a dork, but that I didnt sign my name lol....ily! Haha this is jayc :)

      Delete