Thursday, May 10, 2012

My tshirt of the day

Today I wanted to lounge around after work so I threw on the first shirt I picked from the closet without any care to what it looked like. As long as it was comfy.

I've had this shirt for a long time and I used to wear it on occasions when I was feeling super sassy or when the Hubs (then known as 'the boyfriend') and I were having a tiff. Oh the good ole days when beer was the problem and the answer.




And then I realized how important this shirt is. This shirt will never be thrown away, ever. And I'm also pretty sure that because I just said that the Hubs is going to come home, try to find it and burn it so I'm going to bury it in the backyard for safekeeping.

This is the shirt I wore to my ultrasound while I was pregnant with Tristan. The one where we found out that we were having a boy.

The memory is so vivid because the Hubs complained the whole time my big belly sported this shirt. He was so embarassed. He was like, 'Dude...you're pregnant.' When I tried to explain it to him that it was funny and I liked this shirt. So I responded, ' All the more funny'. This one's gonna go in the baby book for sure.


Have a good night! :)

4 comments:

  1. I hate this shirt. Humiliating going to a party with you when you would wear that. And wearing it to an ultrasound!? This woman has no shame people, no shame.

    ReplyDelete