Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Social Media Buttons!

Whew! I worked on this blog ALL afternoon and I still don't feel like it's done. I used to be pretty quick with HTML back in my Myspace/Xanga days but I was a bit rusty so I had to look up basically everything I wanted to do. Although I caught on quickly, it still took me about 2 hours just to add my new social media buttons that I got from here, although I orginally refound my beloved codes from here.'

They look kind of like this:

image by shrimpsaladcircus


So you better use them.

You can now follow me on Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram or you can add me on FB, and even email me. Woohoo.

I'm working on setting up more fun things but I'm dizzy with html and my codes are starting to get mixed up so even though things aren't perfect, I got it to an at least presentable place. Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment