Thursday, May 17, 2012

A little friendly competition

You ever feel like someone is trying to steal your job? They take over your daily duties, kiss up to the boss, initiate new ideas, etc etc...

I think that's what's going on here. So, in typical Ashley-Eric fashion, we're going to have a little friendly competition.

We're going to call it 'Who's the best stay-at-home-parent.' The winner gets to quit their job. haha...just kidding. The winner is going to get nothing, because that's how this gig works.



So far, I have more experience...so let's give me like 5 points for the past 2 years and the fact that I created these creatures with my body. Although, I'm going to be honest... I think the Hubs is beating me by like... a mile, so let's say 10 points.

Ashley-5
Eric-10

I came home to the boys all playing outside in the front yard. While their outfits were a little questionable today, at least they were clothed, fed, and happy. Eric had thought to bring a blanket out for Ryan so Tristan could ride his little quad. I don't know why I never thought of this. I've been trying to tame my wiggly baby for days now so that Tristan can play with his toys on the deck. Even with the swing that the Hubs finally installed, I've still been struggling.

So in honor of our new competition, I kicked my shift with the boys off with a nice long nap. Thanks to my children for playing quietly in their rooms for 30 minutes while I struggled to find it in me to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment