Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Better late than never?!

OHMIGOSH. This is the worst. I totally forgot to post about our SUPER IMPORTANT VALENTINES that we sent to OUR MOST FAVORITEST PEOPLE EVER.

[Nat & Hannah]












Tristan & Ryan have HANDS DOWN the best 2 babysitters any parents could ask for.
It's not every day that you have people asking begging to babysit for you. In fact, I rarely get babysitters (besides Eric's sisters...eeeeek sorry!) because I always feel guilty asking people. 

Ps. Met these girls through the gym, first when I brought the boys in as a member and then as coworkers (still brought my kids in like everyday). They're pretty much the best. They always made me feel like my kids were special :)

We were lucky to have these girls all summer until they went off to college, but we still get them sometimes when they come to visit on weekends and breaks...but we miss them SO MUCH WE WISH THEY WOULDN'T GO TO SCHOOL. Hehe, just kidding. Get those educations. 

Anyway, I saw these super cute Valentine's on Pinterest and knew instantly who was going to get these "Long Distance Hugs" from us.




Tristan was really excited about the finish product. He actually helped me and loved getting his hand traced. I traced each boys hand and cut the ribbon to their armspan so when the girls get lonely, they can get an accurate hug :) I asked each boy to pick who he wanted to be their Valentine.

 Ryan chose Hannah and Tristan chose Natalie. 

[Juuuust Kidding. I chose for them. hahaha]






You know who else even helped? That's right. Mr. Thompson was a big helper and my  mailman. He is always so great about helping me with my projects. I said "GLUE!" and he glued. Did a pretty good job, I might add.

These were so easy, and basically free. If I had ribbon laying around it would have been. I made Eric go get me some from the dollar tree. So all in all, took me one day and $1. 

Happy belated Valentines Day! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment