Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The little moments that make life so sweet...

What to do when your 2 year old thinks your bed is made for jumping...

stand by and take pictures, of course!

Busy yesterday, makes for a lazy today. My shin-splinted body was dragging all day, I just wanted to crawl back under the covers. Darn you babies for waking me up so early. When will they learn how to make coffee? But in the midst of my guilt-ridden day of lounging around in my sweats, I enjoyed just being a Mom. These moments make it all so worth it, and remind me that we don't have to make it to story time or playgroups, or even put on makeup to be a family. 

So here's to our day. 
No errands day! No makeup day! 
Jump all over the place/dance in the kitchen/ no pants required day!

A series of photos that make me happy:

[I loved them all so much, I couldn't just choose a few.]

[Don't worry, we just bought a trampoline...should be up by the weekend ;)]


















No comments:

Post a Comment