Monday, February 18, 2013

Citrus Lane!

YOU GUYS.
Ok, let me rephrase:
ALL YOU MAMA'S AND PAPA'S OUT THERE:



This is really quite possibly the cutest discovery I've made yet since becoming a mother. My longtime friend and fellow mama blogger, Madison (who is seriously the cutest, BTW) over at Forever Roommates tuned me into this seriously cute addition to our lives. You can read all about her son Owen's first Citrus Lane package here: Owen's 1st Citrus Lane package! 

PS. How great is social media? Madison & I go all the way back to middle school and now she's all the way in CT and I still get to peak in on her and her fun family and swap mama things with her! Love it!

How it works: Monthly, 3-month, 6 month and even yearly subscriptions to personalized goodies for your little one delivered right to your doorstop. It's a seriously great way to sample products you might never have found on your own!  

I love love love ordering things simply for the fact that I love getting packages on my doorstep. It makes me feel really important.

My kids LOVED their boxes. (They actually switched boxes). Citrus Lane hit the nail on the head with my boys-- we got music instruments this month, and one of our boxes contained a "train whistle". When I blew in it to show them how it worked, Tristan got super excited and yelled, "Hellooooo Thomas! Helloo Gordon!".  However, he refuses to call it a whistle, he's insisting its his trumpet.

There were also little Mama goodies in there too :) 

Go check them out! If you want to be on the safe side, you can sign up for a monthly subscription like I did, and if you don't like it there's no commitment, and if you love it you can renew! I know I will be. 

If you decide you wanna give it a shot, click here and you can Save $10! and you'll send me a $10 credit too :)











1 comment:

  1. That IS the best! Music AND a train whistle! I love keeping up with each others families no matter where we live- and I'm seeerious about mommy's night out when we're back visiting ;) !! I'm excited for the next citrus lane package...!

    ReplyDelete