Friday, June 29, 2012

Pantry Makeover!




My pantry needed a makeover!


Before:



PURE CHAOS.


AFTER:



I should have taken a closer picture of the snack shelf (the middle shelf) when it was actually SUPER organized. This is hard to keep extremely organized because we fly through snacks so fast and they are constantly changing. This shelf could also use some work- thinking 2dimensional...we'll see. 


This is the "Dinner shelf" I have anything here that I would typically need to make my decision on what to cook. Need to purchase more of the OXO containers (the ones in the back with the white lids)-- because they are life changing. Seriously. Also, buy them at Costco vs. Anywhere else. Saved me $20/ per set of 5...which saved me 40 bucks in the end. So I spent the 40 bucks I saved on these green Target bins that were on clearance:



Now if I owned this home, I'd have taken out all the shelves and painted the inside white. There is nothing better than a white pantry, in my opinion. I am however, considering adding shelf liners to these shelves because this is just sad. On the hunt for some cute ones.


This isn't too pretty but it's the bottom shelf and it's where we're keeping our stock for now. So anything that we have in large quantity. Obviously, we like dog bones around here. 


This could use some improvement, but it's the baby shelf. The spinning food rack only cost me 10 dolla! Good investment I'd say.


As you can see, the top shelf still needs work and I could use a few more OXO Containers. But I'd say it's a vast improvement. And it is definitely making it easier to shop, cook, snack, ETC.


Wahoo! What do you think?? I like it so far, even though I know it's not complete and could still use some improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment