Monday, June 25, 2012

On Juggling...

Each Friday night, I crawl in bed while it's still light out and I don't feel like a loser at all.

Ok, maybe a little. If I'm completely honest with myself I can admit that yes, it would be nice to have a night out to hang out with friends or go on a date with my husband... but when I've tried, I'm struggling to stay awake past 10pm. 

So have you been wondering where I've been? Just because the blog had paused for a breather during my extremely hectic schedule doesn't mean I did. I get up at 4am every day to get to work by 5am, stay till 10, come home to get the Hubs and the kidlets, go back to gym, workout, run errands, come home...crash. I would normally use this time to catch up on blog posts but I just haven't been able to do it. I NEED a nap by this time. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever have a day where I don't nap. 

After nap, I'm busy trying to maintain the house and keep Tristan from feeding Ryan and Ryan from getting into everything he isn't supposed to touch. I'm dumbfounded at how many toys you can place in front of a baby and have them still crawl to the cords under the computer table. Ryan has also been full blown teething lately so we've had blow out after blow out... literally, EVERY diaper for at least a week. So needless to say we've been washing sheets like crazy. On a brighter note, I've finally found some friends that are members of LA Fitness AND want to workout. It's great! So we've been trying out some of the cardio classes they offer at night. By the time we get home (depending on class) it's time for dinner, bath, pj's and story time. I get about 1/2 hour to pick up the house and do dishes and then I too crawl into bed. And that's just a typical day-- throw in anything else (relief society activity, visit teaching, personal training, home project, play dates) and I'm on overload. 

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it. I love my new friends, I love our new ward, and I love this town. I mostly like my job ;) and I love that my boys are becoming little people who are the best of friends. I love that they're having new experiences out here and they seem a lot happier. 

I'm just tired

Does anyone else feel like they can't keep up, or am I just getting lazy? 

A little bit of what we've been up to: 

(More later on my baby brother's Mission Farewell, Pantry Reorganize project, and some house updates...)
Ward pancake breakfast at Lake Meridian-- Tristan playing with his new friend, Felicia. (Ok, MY friend but he thinks it's his... I guess can can share.)
getting a little snuggle time in with my baby :)
Playing with the Green's :)


Typical boys

Tristan's NEW Bike. I'll take better pics later, but it's so cute-- it looks like a little dirt bike :)

Playtime with the Hilary's. 






No comments:

Post a Comment