Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Little Farm

Last week we went to...

... A PETTING FARM.


Is this not the cutest little barn you've ever seen? Yes, that's because you can't smell it through the computer. No, but really...it was super cute and just $3! You can't go wrong with 3 bucks. If your kid is anything like mine and hates trying anything new, it doesn't even matter because 3 dollars is the cost of a coffee I don't need.

The fun part about living in a new area is that I have literally no idea where anything is, so everything seems new to me. It's like Christmas morning every time I make a wrong turn! So really, this place was 15 minutes away. On the downside...who knew Auburn was so close :/

One of the lovely ladies from our church organized this whole little play date for all of us to attend together. We got the whole farm to ourselves. Which is a good thing, because all the kids decided to park themselves in a mud puddle and I don't think people who weren't accustomed to families with 5 kids would have appreciated this.  They just don't know how to have fun like us Mormons ;)

He was a skeptic on the pony.
Soft fluffy baby bunny? NO THANK YOU!

Ryan, on the other hand, tried to squish tiny baby bunny.
We'll have to keep an eye on this one...
This darling little girl is Emma.
Eric tried really hard to capture her face
but he claims he didn't want to be creepy about it
(although I think this might just be more creepy.. :/ ).
He adores this little girl and hopes that one day
Tristan will be dateworthy material for her. lol.
Matching. I didn't do it, I promise.
Where there's wheels, there will be feuds. And so it begins...
donkey. 


Ryan is wondering, Is this bunny fatter than me?





4 comments:

  1. Dude. You totally called the goat a donkey! lol. Good post though! And I wasn't being creepy by taking a picture of Emma, I just didn't want to follow her around trying to get her to smile at the camera, that would have been creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was great! And funny :) I love your boys. And Ryan is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. Yes. It is a goat.

    Thanks Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Eric, I can email you a picture of Emma anytime :). Better yet, bring Tristan on over and we can photograph the two of them together to document their first arranged date.

    ReplyDelete