Thursday, March 1, 2012

A work in progress

Finally...some house pics! But do keep in mind that as always, my home is a work in progress...

We settled in much faster here than we did in the old house. I felt like we had JUST got the house the way we wanted it, of course...just in time to take it all down and move. But I suppose it helped us get more settled here.

The living room, the kitchen, and the bathrooms are really the only rooms that are complete... so here they are:

The living room. Via camera phone. View from Hallway. Tried to capture the general view..
Add caption
This still needs a little somethin somethin... trying to put my finger on the right thing. Will update if I figure it out!
Something went wrong with the upload but I am far too impatient to redo it. Sorry!
Oy. The bathroom pics are going to have to be a separate post! :)

Plus, I gotta keep the anticipation going, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment