Monday, March 5, 2012

Our day of Expression!

 

 

A little snippet of our Valentine's Day!
I know I'm a bit behind.
I also know I failed my photo challenge and I'm okay with that...
in my defense, I had a lot going on! 
Since, we missed the Stake Valentines Day Dance due to being stuck at the car dealership... (We ended up buying a car that night..separate post!) we kept our Day of Expression simple. I finally recieved my flowers. First EVER from Eric! Mr. Thompson got a Husky tie (Nice and class so he can wear it to church-- I will have to post pics of him wearing it soon) and both the boys got one book and one toy. We hung out at home and Mr. Thompson shared his cholates with me while the kids played with their new toys and then we went to Starbucks for some delicious Berry Coffee Cake (our fave) and Hot Chocolates. All in all, a good day spent with my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment