Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Helping the Easter bunny with his tasks!

On Tuesday, JayC and her kids came over for some Easter egg coloring fun.

While we hardboiled the eggs, we forced the older kids to play outside-- yes, we had to force them. Whenever it's nice outside, I make Hailey draw on my driveway with sidewalk chalk. I love the look of sidewalk chalk. It brightens my day. I just hate to touch chalk, so I make little kids do it for me :) So Hailey comes in and I ask her what she drew and she tells me ' I wrote I LOVE TRISTAN AND ERIC'-- so i say 'WHAT ABOUT ME?!' and she says 'Oh! I forgot!' LOL.


Tristan was down for a nap during all the festivities, but that's okay. I made one for him this year. Next year he can color his own eggs!



Hope you all enjoy your Easter! We are going to have such a busy weekend celebrating Tristan's Birthday and Easter, and also remembering his Grandma Harmony. I'm excited to see what the weekend holds and ready for some action! -- let's just skip Thursday and Friday and get to it! Okay fine, I just really want some good food :)

2 comments: