Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog envy

I do a lot of blog stalking in my time these days.

I mainly look at people I know and style blogs. I'm ADDICTED to all the blogs on style (mainly home decor and party planning, oh and a million photography blogs) which ironically enough are all written by super creative mommy bloggers. I started noticing that a majority of these women were Mormon and then I got really addicted. I have total blog envy, okay make that- LIFE envy over several different blogs. I don't even know these people and I've bookmarked their blogs for my daily dose of inspiration. I'm such a creeper!

So as usual (if you haven't noticed, most of my blogs tend to be written in the afternoon or really late at night--naptime or bedtime) I was creeping through these blogs today trying to occupy my lonely friday night (Oh if only the baby could stay awake past 10 without crying his eyes out!) and I stumbled upon this woman's blog that I loved so much that I read all the way back to January!

AND THEN!

I found this :

I'm not the only creeper out there!

And now I don't feel so bad.

2 comments:

  1. I read that article too, a non-LDS friend told me about it and I thought it was super intriguing that these feminist single women were addicted to LDS mommy blogs. They are quite entertaining and addicting, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is really interesting - I had no idea....

    ReplyDelete