Friday, April 29, 2011

The celebrating never ends!

Following Tristan's sugar coma nap, we had what felt like a 2nd party!

Eric's brother- who lives in Olympia with his wife and son (8 months older than Tristan) were in town and came over to see the Birthday boy and so did Dad and Connie! (and Kendra!)

It was an enjoyable but chaotic evening of BBQ and babies. Kendra and Hailey (our 2 flower girls) were reunited and very excited to play with each other, and all the kids were running around playing/fighting over all of the toys. It reminded me of what it must have felt like for Dad and Connie during Christmas when we were all younger. It was the 1st time ever, that we have had all of the cousins on Eric's side since Alaina's arrival in the same place at the same time. We tried to get a normal picture to send to Papa but I guess these are the best we got:




I was truly impressed with how well Tristan handled his guests. He was lovin' all the attention! I felt like I didn't even get to see my little birthday boy!

Needless to say, I slept like a baby that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment