Sunday, September 9, 2012

Little RyRy turns ONE!


Can you believe this tiny baby is now a WHOLE YEAR old!? I cannot, and it's slowly breaking my heart. Ok, it really would be if he wasn't such a monster. 


This tiny baby is not even walking yet (kinda late compared to big bro who was walking like a pro at 10mo) but that doesn't stop him from getting into EVERYTHING. Just the other day, I went to the bathroom (in our master bath)-- came out, couldn't find Ryan ANYWHERE. I asked Tristan where Ryan was and he looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Finally heard little monster growls, and found him in the guest bathroom...in the cupboard under the sink. He had taken everything out, and climbed in. I guess he wanted a man cave.

We kept his actual day simple and went to Ryan's favorite restaurant. Red Robin. Ordered his favorite food-- Red Robin French Fries...and then we had them sing to him and let him eat the sundae. The simplest things can be soo pleasing to a 1 year old. 



Happy Birthday baby boy! We love you sooo much!
Love, Mommy & Daddy
and even big brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment