Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Batter up!

I never would've pegged Tristan for a baseball man. From day one, people have been constantly telling me he's going to be a little football player, and I have eagerly agreed. He's short, stocky, carries his cup under his arm just like a football-- he's a natural.

But this little man has a few more skills up his sleeve. 

He got this sweet T-Ball set "from his little brother" for his birthday this year, and we finally pulled it out to play with it, and it was love at first sight! 

This first picture here is literally the first swing-- look at the excitement on his face! 
I love it. I love this kid. 

There is nothing like watching the man you love play with your children. These are the kind of things we grow up and remember about our parents...the things they taught us.

I feel incredibly lucky to have found such a great Dad in this man :)












1 comment: