Thursday, January 5, 2012

More family!

Just when you thought it wasn't possible to squeeze in any more family time before the New Year came, my sister and her family of 6 came to town!

But don't worry, before that happened we managed to squeeze in a trip to Applebee's to watch the Alamo Bowl :)


Clint with the twins, meeting them for the first time!
Cousin play time with the trains at GrandDad and Connie's


Tristan's BLUE Mohawk. I asked my Dad if he liked Tristan's hair and he said "Ummm...no." Lol :)
with the Twins!
Baby swap!

Tristan was majorly jealous! 
Cute smiles from Ethan!
GrandDad and Chase
Tristan helps Ryan out with Sophie.

Celebrated the New Year with the Parkers and the Jory's, and my little brother was even home from college. It was awesome to have my husband home for two weeks! I haven't seen this much of him since 2009! :) All in all, a great way to end 2011!


1 comment:

  1. I am reading along about your sister with a family of 6 coming into town, thinking "that's a big family" and then I realize you are talking about ME!Aaahh! It is still crazy that I have a family that big, but having two of them be pint size at the moment does help. We loved, loved, loved hanging out with you guys on New Years!

    ReplyDelete