Friday, January 13, 2012

Kidz Bounce

Okay, so a lot of my fellow LDS Mama friends have been asking what Kidz Bounce is and I keep explaining it and I'm sure some people probably think I'm crazy to take my kid to a bouncy house every single week.

Here's the basics:
It's an old warehouse that has two separate rooms full of bouncy houses/ bouncy slides. It's for ages 2-10, and kids under 2 are FREEE (with sibling). So that means we pay 7/a week but you can buy a punch pass and save like 5 dolla, but I don't. Which I should. With that said, next time I go, I'm going to do that.

The reason it is awesome? Well they mainly do events and birthday parties and that's pretty sweet and all, but the best part is that Tues, Wed, & Thurs they have Drop-In's where anyone can come and bounce (this is where the $7dolla/ages 2-10 come in). If you've ever met a toddler, you know that bouncing is a pretty awesome thing to do, and it's a sure fire way to get that nap in once you leave.

For me, it's a nice way to get some one on one time with Tristan and get together with some of my Mama friends. On days that none of my friends are available to meet us there then Daddy will come with.

This past week, we really wanted to be able to start attending the playgroup that some of the Mama's in our ward put on so we switched our usual day from Thurs to Wed. Thurs are SO SO Busy so it was super nice that there were still kids to play with but not nearly as many! Tristan is kind of a loner anyways so he doesn't really care if there are kids there anyways, but he was super excited that we got the slide all to ourselves. Tristan just recently learned how to climb the ladder by himself and it takes him quite awhile so it was awesome that we weren't clogging the line :)









2 comments:

  1. We have a similar place out here called Pump it Up, and my kids love it too. We threw Bennett's 3 or 4 yr old b-day party there (with a couple other friends' bday kids, as well, to share the cost), and it was a great time! In fact, I still have a groupon voucher from last winter that I need to use up. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I wanted to do T's bday there but it is kinda pricey... maybe I will find a little friend who wants to combine! :)

    ReplyDelete