Friday, January 27, 2012

Just a bit of eye candy!

I don't post about my sweet guy enough...


Sometimes I'm a little snap happy and I just like to take pictures of my kids doing their daily things because let's face it-- they're pretty adorable! I just don't ever want to forget how tiny and sweet they were at this age. I know this time is shortlived and soon they're going to want to play in dirt and make my house a mess and I'll probably be too busy chasing them around with a hose than taking pictures but I vow to try!

   



Ryan is pretty much the best baby ever. He just laughs and smiles all day long and only cries when he wants to be fed or put in his bed. I love love love our cuddle hour --8-9ish pm each night after Tristan goes to bed, we just cuddle and stare at each other and laugh. it's pretty much perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment