Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hands to hold!

With all the moving we've been doing for the last 6 days, I thought I could at least snap one picture a day...and I'm sad to say that I failed. But I'm going to continue on with my February photo challenge.

I did however capture a few, but I missed Saturday and Sunday's objectives-- which is a HUGE bummer because my Saturday objective was STRANGER and my Sunday was 10AM. Both of these would have been AWESOME. But I missed out because, well they were awesome and I was not thinking about my photo challenge. More on why these would have been great later....

We handed over the keys to our old house today! What a relief! We got the keys to our new house last Wednesday and since then have been moving things in.... I'm exhausted! and I need a nap, so please excuse me if this post is all over the place.

Anyway, on to my photo challenge for the 3rd--

HANDS:

When I read this, I immediately thought of my 3 favorite sets of hands. I bet you can guess who they belong to. Ultimately I chose to capture my husbands hard working hands. It is February after all, and I am thankful I have a hand to hold! I am especially thankful that I like that hand so very much. Ok fine, I guess I love that hand :)

( I also feel lucky that for the rest of my life I will have at least THREE Valentines! I am a lucky lady.)

No comments:

Post a Comment