Friday, February 3, 2012

My View

Ok, I know I'm behind already on my challenge! But don't you worry, I have been snapping photos-- I just haven't had time to sit down at a computer!

February 1st:

My view:



We got the keys to our new house on Wednesday and have been taking car loads over all day every day since! On Wednesday the boys got to play with their cousins so we could utilize all the space in the car, and my dear friend Kristen came to lend her hand and car as well. Thursday the boys went over to the Owens' to play..or sleep? (They slept almost the whole time they were there).  Despite the heavy lifting, it was a nice enjoyable day with the hubster. Although I enjoy spending these kinds of days with my love, it makes me miss him so much! I wish we could spend this much time together all the time like we used to. Ahh... those were the days... :)

Saturday is our big furniture move so we are trying to get as much of the boxes and odd shaped miscellaneous things over so that we can just focus on furniture. I love the house even more now that we have moved some of our own stuff into it. It has a nice cozy feel to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment