Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Surprise!

Ohmigosh, I have been slacking so so much on my blogging updates.

Times have been a little tough on the Thompson family this past week, but we are keeping our heads up and still trying to enjoy our days!

Mother's Day was wonderful :) My boys (FINALLY!!) got me a "Preggle pillow"- I have been wanting this since 2nd trimester with Tristan and my dreams have finally come true. Seriously though, such a great gift! This time around, I am much bigger and night time has been a lot more difficult.  I complain so much, Eric gave me the pillow at 12:05am on Sunday so he could finally use his pillow again.

My OTHER surprise was not revealed until the following morning. After sacrament meeting we snuck away to attend Tristan's very FIRST Mariner's game! It was the most beautiful day to watch a baseball game. Of course, it was dark and cloudy at our house so I packed sweatshirts and blankets, only to get to the field and get a sunburn!

We got amazing seats! We were right above the scoreboard in left field. The scoreboard lady was nice enough to let us borrow the ONE :)

Tristan loved every minute of the game. He made some new friends with the people sitting next to us, and danced to all the music, and even got on television! 





By the 9th inning, he was fading fast, and I had a sleeping baby on my hands (so rare, he almost never falls asleep any place other than his crib and the car)



And of course, the best part! They were giving out free Mariner's earrings to all the Mom's :)

All in all, it was a great day. I got to spend the day with my boys, and I even got to take a nap and I didn't have to change any diapers! It was a pretty good deal. 

Hope all the other Mama's out there had a great day too!



No comments:

Post a Comment