Thursday, November 28, 2013

There's always a few things to be thankful for...

Ok, I'm in a bit of a hurry because I have to get these monsters dressed and out the door soon, and I haven't even showered myself yet. So let's see if I can whip this list out. I apologize if it makes no sense. Sometimes my brain doesn't work correctly.

Anywho, thought I'd spend a little bit of time expressing gratitude for my crazy beautiful life. 

(See, Ke$ha & I were sisters in another life)

Ok, let's get to it.  Obviously I'm thankful for my two adorable, crazy, rambunctious, slightly insane, totally hilarious, too smart for their own good children. Seriously, if you think I'm crazy now just try to imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have any responsibilities. Scary, right? I feel ya.



I'm thankful for a fantastic baby daddy. This man can drive me more mad than anyone i've ever met, but at the end of the day I realize I cannot harm him because he is my children's father and a good one at that.  For real though, this man is stellar in the Daddy department. I'm a difficult woman and this guy does a pretty good job keeping up with me and my demands. So, yay! Let's hear it for Baby Daddy's! :)



My PIMA FAMILY; We laugh, we fight, we learn... We have definitely had our share of ups and downs together and it has been a wild ride, but oh so worth it. We are each other's dummies day in and day out. There's a certain level of respect and trust that goes into letting someone stab you with a needle for their first time. I don't know if I would have made it through the summer without these people, honestly. The thought of quitting crossed my mind, and then I showed up another day and I realized that these people were the ones keeping me going. I had a serious string of crap happening for awhile and these people just made me laugh, cheered me on, supported me and reminded me that it's life and we gotta keep going. They let me borrow pens and papers every single day until I could afford new school supplies after my car got broken into and the only thing they took was my backpack with all of my homework, they brainstormed with me on how to save my food when my power was out for 4 days, they've listened to all my boy problems and dealt with all of my Chive talk, cheered me on when I quit smoking, not said anything when I show up to class with no make up ;) But for real, the list goes on.  So these people, I am thankful for. I love each and every one of you!



New friends. Where would I be without all the new people I met this last year? Even the people who were in my life for just a short time, or for a few months, or whatever. They all inspire me to keep going. A friendly reminder that there is not just one person out there. There are plenty of fish in the sea, right? (Goes for both dating as well as friends, I think)



MY NEW NEIGHBORS! Yay! I love these 2 :) They've made my life a whole lot more interesting and less lonely. I used to spend my Saturdays & Sundays sleeping half the day away, sometimes wandering through trails or aimlessly wandering the shops and now I have these two boys to go on adventures with so I'm pretty thankful for them. Plus they spoil me ;) They make me get out of bed, and take me to movies and new restaurants, give me their wifi password, and make me coffee when I'm out of creamer. They drive me to school when I have a flat tire and then fix my flat tire because I don't know how. They're pretty awesome. Things feel a lot less hard when you have company to join you.

My list goes on, but my time does not. 
Happy Thanksgiving!










No comments:

Post a Comment