Monday, August 26, 2013

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

COUCH SURFING ADVENTURES
PT. 1


Sometimes you find yourself homeless. Wait, no...not really. It's actually pretty rare and I suppose it would take a lot to get to that point. But nonetheless, I found myself in an interesting position this summer. 
I found myself being forced to make a decision I had long since delayed... and hence, found myself among the pillows of my nearest and dearest friends couches. 

Actually, in all reality I only slept on a couch a few times. Some of my friends homes felt like being in hotels (you know who you are, pepita) and for the first time in months, I had finally felt home. My friends were amazing to me this summer. They took me in, gave me beds to sleep in, often fed me, provided lots of entertainment (aka distraction from my so called "real life") and well, I suppose I owe them some money for the therapy sessions as well. 

So to those friends, thank you. a million times :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment