Sunday, December 30, 2012

Haircut Day!

The time came and went. and then it went on for a few more weeks. Ok FINE! About a month...maybe, possibly even more.

Ryan's hair grew into a mullet, and it was so fun to play with and put into a little ponytail that I just could not bring myself to cut it. I was afraid to cut off all of his "babyhood". But geeze. Now I look back and I wonder to myself, what was I doing to this poor kid? He looks so much better now :)


BEFORE:






After:


I think I did a pretty good job! Slap an apron on me and call me a hairstylist.
Wait, no. Don't do that at all. This was beginner's luck.

Oh, and Tristan got his haircut too!

Yeah, I know. What a pill ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lol at Ryan's mullet! Isn't it amazing how many kids naturally grow them? Great job on the cut, especially on a kid so young. I still struggle to get my boys' hair looking good when I do it myself...

    ReplyDelete