Friday, December 2, 2011

Ketchup

I really dread doing catch up posts, so I'm just not going to do it. I'm just going to try my best to summarize what we've been up to the last 2ish months or so...

OCTOBER
  • My mom came for a short visit the first week in October. It was her first time meeting Ryan and the first time she'd seen Tristan since he was 5 months old! Quite a lot has changed with him since then :) We spent our time together shopping (our favorite pastime) and chatting and running errands. It was nice to have the company of my mom. I hadn't quite realized how much I missed her until she was there. It has been the longest time spent apart in my entire life. 
  • That same weekend was also Salmon Days. I'm an annual Salmon Day goer. I haven't missed a Salmon Days in my entire life (as far as I've been informed) and I don't intend of ever missing it. I wait 364 days out of the year to have a salmon bagel and there's no way I'm giving that up. We caught the parade early in the morning with Robyn and her girls and her mom, Shawna and then we headed over to the "Field of Fun" to meet up with the Green's and send the kids in some bouncy houses. There happened to be these random creatures walking around (creepy men in animal suits...hmm) that Tristan decided he REALLY liked. He would not leave them alone! It was starting to freak me out. He refused to sit in his stroller so I pretty much had to chase him around the field. It was one of those times where I really wanted one of those child leashes. 
Tristan and his best bud, Hunter learning the ropes of high fiving.

  • Of course, the most important event of the month. My birthday. I turned 24. Boy, is there nothing exciting about turning 24...
And last but not least, for the month of October...Halloween.

Halloween gets its very own post.

ps. Sorry about the lack of photos. We finally did away with Comcast so we use my phone as a hotspot for internet so our high speed is limited to 2GB a month...which I'm sure you can imagine we eat up in the first week or so... yay for small budgets? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment