Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh hello summer in Seattle...you're late!

I know that the rest of Seattle/Greater Eastside has been throwing a fit for the last month because our summer has just now decided to show up- I have been extremely content with the crappy weather. The 2 or 3 days that it's been hot, I've walked outside to get the mail and felt like the heat may put me into labor so I've retreated to my cave and stayed there.

However, we did venture out a few times. My good friend Kristen and I used to spend every summer in high school at her house and we were moping around about how uncool our own homes were for summertime. Her house is always the best for any occasion, BUT especially for summer. So when she invited us to swim at her parents house on the lake, I decided it was time to come out of hibernation. We had been dying to blow up Tristan's pool but Eric has been slacking on the backyard and frankly, I'm afraid there are gardener snakes out there.



It's safe to say that Tristan did not love his pool as much as I had hoped. The water was a wee cold for him. 
He did however enjoy chasing Kristen's beloved cat...


Oh well. We enjoyed ourselves and Tristan liked the lake much better.







No comments:

Post a Comment