Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My All American Baby!


4th of July is not nearly as fun as it used to be, but I'm looking forward to the years where my kids are interested in blowing things up and eating delicious food. 
Tristan definitely has the delicious food part down, just needs to get on board with blowing things up.
We decided not to push the bedtime (no fun for anyone, anyways) so us old people were home by 10 but we had a good relaxing day regardless.
Plus we got to kick off our day with a pancake breakfast our ward put on! 
MmmMmmm :)






1 comment:

  1. How funny that you're looking forward to all the blowing up; I'm kind of terrified of that. Too many memories of Jason melting the kitchen linoleum, burning bushes in the yard and otherwise destroying the property, I guess!!

    ReplyDelete